Who can Join LIC Agency as
Regardless of your current employment status, you can get an Insurance Agent License. You can join a LIC agency as an agent even if you have a full-time, or part-time job, or even if you are an existing business person.
Voluntry Retired Person
VRS Opted Personnel
Although your professional status does not matter if you want to join as a LIC agent, there are certain eligibility criteria that you need to fulfill to embark on your career.
Eligibility Required For Insurance Agent License:
- The minimum age must be 18 years
- The minimum education qualification must be Higher Secondary (12th class)
- Must take training
- Must pass the IRDA exam
Documents Required For LIC Agency or LIC Agent:
- 3 Colour Passport Size Photo.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Canceled Cheque
- Photo Copy Of Pan Card.
- Photo Copy Of Address Proof.
- Photo Copy Of Identity Proof.
- Photo Copies Of 10th, and 12th Mark Sheet Or Graduation Certificate.